Youth Fitness Coach Training (SUMMER 2018) | Sign Up Today!
Urbanplay is excited to announce that we are hosting our Youth Fitness Coach Training on July 28th and July 29th in San Francisco!
Our two-day training offers a comprehensive introduction to UrbanPlay, and provides you with interactive techniques and fun educational activities to enrich your community’s youth fitness and wellness program. This course is perfect for parents, educators, coaches and fitness professionals who want to learn more about youth fitness and make a long lasting positive impact on their youth.
You will learn and walk away with:
- Current research and statistics about youth fitness and health
- Urbanplay’s theory based approach to behavior change
- Urbanplay’s fitness & wellness principles
- Basic understanding of anatomy, exercise physiology, different training modalities and benefits, functional movement, and nutrition
- Coaching, facilitation and cueing skills for various age groups
- Games and lessons adaptable to different age groups and group sizes
Urbanplay Program Playbook, which includes:
- 50-hours of class content including mini-lessons, skills training and games
- 10-week Jump Start Program curriculum and class agendas
- Continuing Education Units for AFAA (10 CEUs) and NASM (1.0 CEUs)
DATE/TIME: Saturday, JULY 28th 9AM-3PM AND Sunday, JULY 29th 9AM-3PM (*It is a 2-day training.)
LOCATION: FitnessSF Embarcadero (Two Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111)
SIGN UP: We are offering early bird pricing through July 7th. Register today to secure your spot by clicking on the link below!
- Early Bird (register by July 7) = $199
- Regular = $239